But the outfit is still incomplete, so make it more trendy with... Nail Polish!!!
This summer the nail polish color trends are:
1) Fresh Greens like shades of mint, sea foam will make you look pure and simple but also stylish.
2) Orange Crush, probably the color of the year, is making a splash from head to toe. Even if you shy away from wearing bright orange clothing, a manicure in this color is the must-have of the season.
3) Carefree Corals. The season’s prettiest corals are lighter. Wear the beautiful coral-rose tone on your lips, too, for twice the gorgeousness.
4) Lilac & Lavender. Creamy lilac and lavender hues in matte, pearly and shimmery finishes are fabulous.
6) Classic Reds. Nothing says glamour like a classic red nails, so take a red nail polish and let's go!
7) New Nudes. These are a must-have of every girl's polish wardrobe. We love matching a beige or nude shade to our skin tone! Girls, isn't it?
8) Fuchsia Punch. Hot pink for hot weather :). Some cheerful pink on your nails will make your day look more brighter.
(You can choose any color.)
10) Blue Skies= darken shades of indigo lighten up. This color hues leave us ready to dive into the summer.
11) Mellow Yellows. These brilliant shades must be a little bit less bright and whole more elegant.
12) Sorbet Shades. The season's pastel shades are muted and craemy, tarnsforming sweet into modern sophistication. This shades look great on short nails.
So, this summer you will pass through some magnific colors, from shy and pale to party and shinny shades. Enjoy the summer with our trendy tips! :)